Granite Insurance Brokers Invites you to:
Preparing for the Human Resources Challenges in 2015
Wednesday, January 21 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific
Thursday, January 22 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific
ThinkHR’s Laura Kerekes will provide HR practitioners with updates on the changes in the employment landscape and trends that businesses should know for the new year. In this fast-paced one-hour webinar, participants will learn:
• How the health care reform rules are impacting applicable large employers in 2015 and what is looming on the horizon for smaller employers;
• What the effect of stronger compliance with the Fair Labor Standards Act means with employee classification for overtime pay, independent contractor status and intern pay;
• How the enhanced efforts of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission may affect employee privacy with personal health information, accommodating disabled workers, workplace bullying and harassment, and other nondiscrimination rules;
• What the National Labor Relations Board is doing that impacts non-union employer workplaces, including social media rules and what that means for your business; and
• Practical advice on other hot employment topics from our Hotline questions and answers to help employers prepare for 2015.
This program is pre-approved for 1 (General) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
Space is limited, reserve your spot today!
Register Now For Your Free Webinar
Download Your Free 2015 Health Care Reform Compliance Checklist